Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Student Success Statement
“Goodness is the only investment that never fails.”
Henry David Thoreau

This quote tells me that goodness never fails so that I can always rely on the goodness. That goodness will never leave my side, it would be me that leaves its side when I don’t CTR(choose the right). It will be me who fails when I don’t do what is right. Goodness never fails its always there for you to change your mind but sometimes it doesn't do a good job and you do the wrong thing anyways. For example: when your friend tells you to go with him to robe a store. Goodness is always there and telling you the thing that could happen if you go along with it, but then the bad things can out do the good. So then you end up being at the store with your friend and robing the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment