Friday, December 6, 2013

Licensed Practical Nurse
Duties and responsibilities:
Licensed practical nurses work for the injury people like the handicapped, and sick patients. In order to do their job they must take blood pressure, taking the temperature, and looking for a certain pulse. They also need to help the patient to get dressed and help them to take baths. They need to give injections to the patients. To conclude they take care of the patients either in a nursing home, hospital, or sometimes they even go to your home and they do the process there.
Average Salary:$16,000-$23,000
Educational Requirements:
You must have a high school diploma, or and GED.
No I would not want to have this job because you give injections, and I don’t like needles, I wouldn't be comfortable giving a person that is sick an injections. Other than that I would be interested because I like to take care of people and help others, when I see that they need help. If anything I can probably just volunteer at these type of places and help them with anything they could need with.  


No comments:

Post a Comment