Tuesday, October 8, 2013

“ My Experience so Far at HPIAM”


My experience so far here at HPIAM is awesome because I made cool friends and they are nice to me. I like the block schedule because it gives me time to do my homework and review and study for any quizzes and test. I feel like the block schedule is preparing me for college and I like that because I want to take get into some AP classes. I am in water polo and I like this sport because if I do water polo for all 4 years I can get a scholarship for college and that would be amazing. My social skill is increasing because  my team is nice to me and like to help me out when they see that I am struggling. I feel like being in water polo gives me a good reason to keep my grades up because I feel like if I’m not being pressured or pushed then I can go down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment