Tuesday, October 8, 2013

One of The Most Depressing Moments in My Life
The most sad moment in my life was when I came home from Mexico and I found out that my two puppies ran away. It all started when my parents decided to take a family vacation to Mexico and we packed up our things and were on our way to the airport. My dad had to stay home for this trip so that he was able to take care of the house while we were away. By the time we were coming back from the trip I was so happy to see my dad because I missed. When I was walking to my back yard my dad caught up to me and told me that they ran away. I was so sad that I started crying that he carried me to the back yard and we stayed there looking at the dog house and all the toys they had. Until this day I still feel so gloomy about how they are not here with me.

http://dirghakala.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/puppies.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment