Friday, January 24, 2014

The Assembly
The assembly was funny, I liked the way the teachers pretended to be like us. The truth is that’s the way we are and some people don’t realize it. The teacher did an amazing job because they were making every one laugh with the music and the outfits that they were playing. As well as the skits they were doing. I would like to see another assembly like that because the teacher were full of excitement and power. They made it serious and they stayed in character, or at least they tried to. I would like to be part of the videos that they were showing on the overhead because it seemed fun and it is a great way to get involved with the school. My teachers are doing their best to support us and I get that but sometimes they get me upset because again I am a teen and I feel like I am always right. The way I see things makes sense to me. It is hard for people to be open minded when they are talking to someone. Especially when they have been thinking the same ways for so many years.


No comments:

Post a Comment