Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thoracic Surgeon
Duties and Responsibilities:
They are medical doctors that perform operations in the heart, lungs, and esophagus. Other organs in the chest. They operate a disease in the organs that occur in the chest. The operation can occur in the bony structures and tissues that form in the chest cavity. The artery disease is the most common disease that is treated.
Average Salary:$101,736-486,053
Educational Requirements:
You must graduate from a medical school, and must complete a five year general residency. You need to complete a program of either two or three years. They can do heart surgery as a congenital.

Reflection: I would not want this job because I don’t go with opening people up and repairing things inside the body. If I see blood I panic and I feel like throwing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment