Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Matter of Integrity Video

The courage that gave Abraham Lincoln to say no is his mother. He made a promise to his mother and he loves his mother enough to say no to, not drink or smoke. To be honest I would just tell my mom that I would never, but go off and do it at a party. I see where Abraham Lincoln is coming from because his mother died. Most of us take advantage of our parents because we are so used to seeing them every day that we forget to think about if they are ever gone.  Abraham Lincoln most likely did not grow up with a mother, so when she asked him to keep a promise he kept it because it’s like a memory he has for his mother. It’s the little moments that make him think of his mom that will be, of my mom was here she would be proud of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment