Friday, May 16, 2014

Harmful Effects and Consequences of Drug Abuse
·       A moment of pleasure, but a lifetime of pain
·       Taking drugs fry your brain
·       When in your own world you destroy your family and your future
·       When drugs control you, you have no self-control
·       You always have a choice
·       Drugs effect your family and loved ones
·       Drugs lie
·       Drugs are meant for you to forget about your problems
·       Letting down your family is drugs
·       It takes one puff, one pill, and one more high to cause death
·       You control your own life
·       You are never alone when you need help
·       Choosing the right

My promise to my life is to stay away from drugs because my life is too valuable to get ruined by one mistake that can haunt me forever. I can ask a drug addict if they regret anything in their life. I think they would say they regret letting drugs take control and running their life because they never thought it would have token them this far in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment