Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Top 5 Heart Health Tip
1.     Try to keep a healthy diet
2.    Avoid smoking
3.    Keep an active life style
4.    Maintaining a healthy body weight
5.    Reduce your stress

Improving my health

My health diet is good. I hear that fish is very good for your health; I eat fish at least 3 times a month sometimes more. My grandma is always cooking vegetables; I eat vegetables at least 3 times a week or so. Avoid smoking is my number one. Keep an active life style is good for me because the sport I play is water polo and swim; I have practice every day except Saturday and Sunday. During the summer I am planning to swim still to keep my speed. I also want to go to the park and run maybe do some sit ups or pushups to stay fit. Maintaining a healthy body weight, I feel like that is not a problem because I workout and I do eat a lot but it is healthy foods. I am under the body weight I should be right now. For girls that are age 14/15 their weight should be about 120 through 130, my weight is about 115 or through 110. Way below average. Reducing my stress, I have learned how to deal with my stress by talking it out and saying how I feel out loud. I usually have my mom to talk about the stress that I tend to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment