Friday, May 16, 2014

Student Success Statement
“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.”
Benjamin Franklin

This statement is trying to send a message that says it is best to go asleep early. I am always the first one to go to sleep early in my family. By 8:30 I’m already in bed and by the time its 9:00 I’m asleep. To be honest I don’t believe in the statement when they say “if you go to sleep early, you can wake up early.” I disagree because the time that I have gone to sleep at 12:00 or 1:00 in the morning, I wake up at 8:00 or so because o can’t sleep in. I don’t have a sleeping problem like others. I cannot go to sleep throughout the day because I hate it. the day is for people to be awake and up and out doing about. At night that is when I can sleep and even then if I go to sleep early I wake up at 8 or 9 o’clock in the morning. The latest I have ever slept in was 11:30. I think I was very tired that day.     

No comments:

Post a Comment