Friday, May 30, 2014


Student Success Statement
“When obedience becomes our goal, It is no longer an irritation; instead of a stumbling block, it becomes a building block.”
James E. Faust

This statement is sending me a message that says obedience should be a natural thing that comes to you. if you practice and practice being obedience, it will be easy enough to actually be obedience. Most people at school are about 50% obedience and 50% not. For example I follow the rules, but when it comes to texting during class time, I don’t take that school serious. I text during class if I want. One time I was even talking on the phone in class, having a regular conversation and that’s it. the teacher never found out and I didn’t get my phone token away, because I was wearing ear phones. The teacher thought I was talking with the person next to me. The point is, I know that is wrong. There is like no point for it to be 50%. It’s a bad habit that has to shake, and I need help. No one can change alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment