Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ophthalmic Technicians
Duties and Responsibilities:
They collect the data and the measurements that let the correct diagnose and treatment for the eye disease and the problems. These people work at hospitals, clinics, or other private places. These duties include:
·        Performing simple eye examination.
·        Assistants with eye surgery
·        Explaining diagnose and treatment procedures to patients
Average Salary:$14,000-$25,000
Educational Requirements:
Students need to have a high school diploma or the GED Certificate and at least two years of college prior. The type of programs lasts two years to complete.

Reflection: I would like to have this job because it seems like I can handle the process of dealing with the patients. I would like to have this job because I have patients. I can get frustrated fast but I think I can handle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment