Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Optometrist
Duties and Responsibilities:
These people treat vision problems. They diagnose the problem by the correct eyeglasses, contact lenses, or even vision therapy. They do treatment of vision from safety, treatment, and of vision disabilities. They can perform surgery. Most of the optometrist work in hospitals, government, agencies, and optical manufactures, or universities.
Average Salary:$78,000
Educational Requirements:
Students who are interested in being an optometrist should take challenging high school courses that are in math, science, and English. You must have two years of experience of college. The school is at least four years in length. They must pass the state exam before starting the practice.

Reflection: I would like to have this job because, I think anything to do with eyes, and glasses are very interesting. I would also like to have this job because I don’t know what I want to be yet in life, so this most likely gives me an idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment