Friday, February 21, 2014

Osteopathic Physician, D.O.
Duties and Responsibilities:
These people use the method of diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases. They check the musculature system, holistic medicine, proper nutrition, and environmental factors in maintaining good health.  They use the hands-on approach to the medicine. They work in hospitals or in private practice. They only accept the staff members.
Average Salary:$110,000
Educational Requirements:
Students need to take the most challenging high school courses that include the AP or IB courses. The challenging courses include science, math, and English. After about three years maybe even four years of college, they must attend medical school. Must have one year done  of basic chemistry, one year of biology, and one year of physics. Most of the time medical school usually includes at least two years.

Reflection: I would not want to have this job because it is not what I want to do. when I grow up I want to have a job that I like and that I enjoy, I am happy with. I don’t want to hate a job and just have that job because of good money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment